Now you can get a Custom Portrait Commission of your pet or loved one.
Here are the pricing details:
- 9×12″ =$150
- 12×18″ =$250
- 16×20″ =$275
- 18×24″ =$350
Phone: (503) 320-6174
Or you can message me on Facebook@RussellHueLund
● 9×12″ & 12×18″ = 60lb black Artagain drawing paper or 98lb Canson Mix Media paper.
● 16×20″ & 18×24″ = 98lb Canson Mix Media paper only.
The art can be a painting on canvas. If you would like a painting, the pricing structure would be $100 added to whichever size you choose. (Unless you want watercolor, there is no extra charge for watercolor paintingso because they are made on the same paper as drawings and don’t take as long to complete.
●Pricing includes one character. Additional characters may be added to any size for an additional charge of $100 per extra character. (So for example, if you wanted a 16×20″ drawing of a puppy, the price would be $275. If you wanted to add a second puppy, the new price would be $375 based on the extra character.)
● I work with Prismacolor pencils, graphite & charcoal, watercolor, spray paint, acrylic paint, paint pens, pen & ink, oil pastels and oil paint. I am open to requests for other mediums if you have a preference.
HOW IT WORKS:
● After the initial consultation I require a 50% deposit before I begin working.
● I can process your payment electronically, or if you prefer, you can send or deliver in person cash. (No checks please)
• A receipt can be emailed to you
● After receiving your deposit, I will begin the process of mapping out the gesture, shape and proportions of the subject. When I’m confident that I have everything in the correct position, I will show you how it looks and you can use this opportunity to voice any concerns you may have or request an adjustment. I will adjust the art up to 2 times during this phase.
• If you want additional changes made, there will be a small fee of $20 per change in order to compensate for the additional work. This charge is required before any further changes can be made. This boundary is necessary due to a very small percentage of customers who have unrealistic expectations. Please look through my work to gain an idea of what you should expect but also realize that every piece of art is unique and shouldn’t be compared to another, you are paying for an approximate outcome.
● After the mapping consultation, I will begin working. Once work has begun, no changes can be made.
● Work generally progresses in phases and gains more detail each time. I will share updates, WIP (work in progress) photos & or video with you periodically through out the process. I do not promise photo realism, I offer my interpretation of the subject.
● On average this process takes about 2-3 weeks, however the time frame varies from piece to piece. I work on it as often as I can but I can’t guarantee a specific time frame. I commit to open communication and regular updates.
● You the Patron are responsible for any shipping charges. Shipping and insurance costs are added to the remaining balance. Shipping costs vary depending on your location.
● The remaining balance and shipping must be paid before the art is transferred to you.
• You the Patron have up to 2 weeks after completion of the work to pay the balance. Art that has not been claimed/ paid for after the 2 weeks will become the property of the artist. All down-payments are non refundable.
● You are purchasing the original art and not the reproduction rights.
• If you wish to own reproduction rights for the art, you can ask for that option for an additional fee. That fee would vary depending on the individual circumstances and would be negotiable.
Phone: (503) 320-6174